Learn how to live with Peace and Calm in Mind and Body
Are you a mom struggling with overwhelming anxiety during these stressful times (maybe you were before this too)?
Stop Suffering from anxiety:
Sign Up for a free Dial Down Anxiety Discovery Session
Anxiety can be so overwhelming. It can make you impatient with your family. You may start micromanaging everything, right down to how to load the dishwasher. You get anxious about your anxiety, wondering, “Will my anxiety ruin my children and they’ll hate me for the rest of their life?”
There is a way to find peace and calm when you have accessible tools.
This is why I created the Dial Down Anxiety Program.
In this step-by-step program, you will discover:
- How to calm the body in under three minutes
- How to stop struggling with your anxiety
- Postures and movements to ease tension and pain from anxiety
- How to prevent panic attacks with simple tools
- How to build an accessible toolbox to keep anxiety in check and dial down when you need to
Through unique movements, breath, group classes and private sessions in a safe, supportive and trauma informed environment, How to Dial Down Anxiety teaches you how to go from overwhelming anxiety to peace and calm.
It’s time to be free of anxiety’s hold on you. Stop suffering and start living your life.
Set time aside for yourself and book a time to chat about how anxiety is impacting your life and what you want instead. My Dial Down Anxiety Discovery Session is time and space for YOU.
What clients say about working with me
“Before working with Katherine, I was feeling anxious and at my breaking point. Whenever “one more thing” would happen, I would snap at my kids and implode in my head because I couldn’t handle the overwhelm. I was at that stress state where the proverbial straw would break me. While working with Katherine, I learned some breathing techniques and began listening to my body and where the sensations were and allowing them to be noticed instead of ignoring them or being upset by them. I was also able to use some of the techniques with my kids when they were overwhelmed and exhibiting either behavioral or physical issues. After learning these tools I have confidence I can respond to my anxiety (and I have!) and even appreciate what it’s telling me so that the long term effects (including body pain) won’t plague me down the road.”
– Andrea Pritchett, D.C.
“Before I was working with Katherine, my anxiety was controlling my life. I felt that I was consumed by it and I was exhausted, frustrated and embarrassed by how much it affected my everyday life. After working with Katherine, I feel stronger and more in control of my life because I am not so afraid of anxiety anymore. I feel bolder, braver and more confident because I have strategies to dial it down when the feelings of anxiety come on.”
I am committed to justice, diversity, radical inclusion, equity and anti-racism. I seek to build diverse & inclusive communities of womxn including race, national origin, sexual orientation and body types. I acknowledge the impact of racism on both our personal and professional lives and am actively working to educate myself and gain better training on how to be a more inclusive and anti-racist leader. Black lives matter. I acknowledge that Black Moms face trauma, stress, anxiety and fear at a significantly higher degree than their white counterparts. This trauma is generational and deep. I don’t have all the answers, and I am committed to learning and continually doing better by taking the following steps:
- Signed the Anti-Racist Small Buisness Pledge
- Engaged in anti-racism education.
- Committed to open dialogue, open conflict and allowing for discomfort in these conversations.
- Invest a portion of my monthly profit to National Bail Out to keep moms with their families.
- Continue to engage in Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (J.E.D.I.) training and education quarterly.
- Offering scholarships to moms experiencing a financial hardship.
- Committed to promoting Radical Self Love and celebrating all body types and abilities.